Wedged between Goa’s two biggest rivers, the Mandovi and the Zuari, this region is home to the state capital, once a settlement of Goa's top industrialists and noble men. Discover breathtaking viewpoints, unfold mysteries and know about the colonial conquest. A perfect getaway for nature and culture.
- Visit an undiscovered and hidden British Cemetery.
- Visiting Raj Bhavan/Palacio de Cabo.
Visiting an unexplored viewpoint.
We start by riding from Cidade De Goa, to the most panoramic and the highest view point of Dona Paula.
We then visit a local fisherfolk village and cycle by the coastal villages of Dona Paula, where you hear the untold stories and Myths.
We then visit one of the oldest British Cemeteries and Cabo Raj Niwas/Palacio De Cabo.
We then cycle back to Cidade De Goa after exploring the coast and the hills of Dona Paula.
What is included in the tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshment
- A sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water Bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.