Sun, Beach, Sea & Sand if these four words sum up Goa for you then you are missing out on some of the most stunning sides, Magnificent palaces as well as extensive nature reserves, unused railway tracks and the open sea. Cycling in Cansaulim could turn out to be fun, because you often find a tavern!
In addition, you can expect beautiful bike paths through greenest meadows, hearty, homemade delicacies, sunny weather and friendly people. Doesn’t that sound great?
- Explore the countryside and the coastal lifestyle of South Goa on E-Bikes.
- Catch a birds eye view from the highest viewpoint of South Goa, The Three Kings Chapel and know about its mysterious spooky folktales which makes it one of the most haunted locations of the country.
- Experience an exclusive Japanese inspired tea tasting at the oldest Indo-Portuguese house of Cansaulim.
We meet at the hub and ride straight to Tinto, the common place for the sale.
We enjoy the views and appreciate the architecture of the St. Thomas Church.
The route leads us to 3 King Chapel, the most haunted place of Goa.
We cycle past Velsao lake and Velsao-Dando bridge.
Visit to Velsao beach.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.