It’ll only take a few minutes on the e-bike to ride far away from the city-side and enter the countryside of Cansaulim. Explore the raw Cansaulim way of life by witnessing their regular day which might come as a surprise to the urban visitors. Visit Tinto, a commonplace for the sale of the local produce. This trail offers a not-to-miss view of the magnificent 3 Kings Chapel which is believed to be the most haunted spot in Goa.
- A clean, green and effortless e-biking experience in Cansaulim.
- A not-to-miss view of the magnificent 3 Kings Chapel.
- Insights about the Cansaulim village life. It’s as real as it gets.
We meet at the hub and ride straight to Tinto, the common place for the sale.
We enjoy the views and appreciate the architecture of the St. Thomas Church.
The route leads us to 3 King Chapel, the most haunted place of Goa.
We cycle past Velsao lake and Velsao-Dando bridge.
Visit to Velsao beach.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.