A village quite peaceful away from the parties and happening. We ride through the village of Varca, Orlim, and Fatrade passing by paddy fields surrounded by coconut trees. Learn about Areca nut plantation where along with Areca nuts, there are other plants like bananas, pineapple, and more. With the catholic influence in Goa especially in the South, we get to see an Indo-Portuguese-style house and visit a 450-year-old church, which is one of the oldest churches in South Goa.
Exquisite views of the South Goan countryside.
Witness the beautiful paddy fields.
A window into the Portuguese culture with the stunning architecture of a 450-year-old church and an Indo-Portuguese style house.
We leave the beautiful Club Mahindra Emerald Palms to ride through the peaceful countryside.
Riding through the paddy fields, we learn about areca nut/betel nut plantation.
Glide on to celebrate Goa’s rich Catholic influences in a 450-year-old church, one of the oldest in Goa.
We then ride to Orlim bridge and we learn about fishing activities.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.