Explore, hidden in nature, bold, powerful and one of the most beautiful countryside of Goa. A cache of natural beauty, ancient history and breath-taking views! This tour offers a chance to experience the tranquil side of Netravali. Enjoy nature as you witness the slow paced lifestyle.
- Visit one of the oldest temple sites of Goa.
- Visit an undiscovered, secret viewpoint.
We start by riding from The Postcard hotel, riding alongside lush green forests.
Visit the temple of the Jaquem village to learn about the pre Portuguese history right from the earliest civilisation of Goa and the culture that Netravali holds today.
Cruise through the village and head to the bubble lake.
We then e-bike to one of the oldest temple sites of Goa located in the dense forest of Netravali.
We then cycle to Greenland, a perfect place for great pictures and videos.
Head back to The Postcard hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.