Far from the chaos of city life, sits the beautiful village of Assonora. Explore the less traveled side of Goa, located in the foothills of the Western Ghats, uncover the unique rituals dating back to 1000 years to lifestyle which is rare to find in the commercial place Goa is becoming known for.
Ride through the peaceful routes of a Goan village on e-bikes.
Visit a dam surrounded by picturesque views.
Visit the Nagoba temple as well as the St. Francis Xavier Church.
We begin this trail from Club Mahindra and ride towards Moitem to reach the Paar River Bridge which was partly damaged by the Portuguese to stop the Indian army from entering the village.
We then ride besides the Assonora lake and visit the coconut grove and paddy fields.
Visit a Goan bakery and then e-bike towards the forested areas to witness the lush green flora and fauna.
We ride through the beautiful roads of Dhangar village whose community is primarily known as herdsmen.
We then proceed towards the Amthane dam, spot migratory birds, a good viewpoint for pictures and videos and e-bike through the mining belts and stop at one of the oldest and rarest temples where we know about the dying art of Kaavi.
Visit a shrine dedicated to the guardian spirit of the village.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.