Explore the backwaters of Goa. Experience the flora and fauna of hidden islands. Interact with local fishermen and learn about traditional fishing techniques. Catch fish, spot crocodiles and become one with nature while the birds sooth your ears with their melodious songs.
Explore the untouched backwaters behind the biggest islands of Goa.
Spend your day with a local islander and a fisherfolk spotting the backwater crocodiles/Otters.
Indulge into fishing with various different traditional techniques.
Catch the best sundowner place one can possibly have in Goa.
We begin the boating experience from Divar island.
Continuing on our journey, we sail towards the inland water bodies of the Mandovi river heading towards the neighboring islands of Divar covering Chorao and Vanxim island.
We are rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding area, untouched backwaters to explore, clear skies, lush green mangroves and a landscape of Western Ghats.
On our way, we spot some Migratory bats, Crocodiles/Otters
We then anchor our boat to fish using the various traditional techniques.
Before we end our tour we refresh ourselves with mouth watering savories while catching the best sundowner place between the calm serene waters.
What is included in the tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshment
- A sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Fishing equipment
- First Aid support
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- Separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.