Catch the ferry across the Mandovi river to the quaint Divar Island, and experience a day in the life of a local Islander. Ride through patches of fields, mangroves, churches, temple sites and beautiful houses. Breathe and live rich heritage from traditional occupations like fishing. Despite its proximity to Goa’s capital city Panjim, the local community of Divar Island has resisted urbanisation and successfully preserved their rich heritage and unique lifestyle. Enjoy a rare change of pace, as the Island’s blissful tranquility and lush surroundings leave you feeling rejuvenated by the time you head home.
- E-biking experience on the beautiful winding roads of Divar Island.
- One of the finest baroque churches of Goa with a 360 degree panoramic view.
- A mystical temple site dating back to over 1000 years.
- Insights to traditional occupations like fishing and learn more about sluice gates.
A memorable ferry ride across the serene Mandovi river.
Get a taste of the minimalist and sustainable island life as we interact with locals and explore indigenous occupations like fishing and Khazan farming (a traditional aqua-agricultural system that ensures an equitable sharing of resources between local farmers and fishermen).
Discover the island’s multicultural heritage as we visit landmark monuments – from ancient Hindu temples to Goa’s finest 18th century baroque church with stunning panoramic views.
Visit the archaeological ruins of a 12th century temple and a mystical holy bathing site called Prone Tirth.
Enjoy a musical performance by a local musician.
End your experience with a sumptuous authentic lunch hosted at the home of a local family at the most scenic location by the riverside
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.