The Old Latin Quarter E-biking experience is a delightful tour linking the two main towns of Panjim and visiting several main cultural spots of the city while E-biking along nature and the unplanned town of the Old Latin Quarter's. Start with tobacco square and Fontainhas, one of the most beautiful cities of India classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Witness Asia’s Oldest Mint house and get insights about the colonial commerce and trade. Witness the town planning & understand the unique architecture and Learn about Home Made Wine’s, the beverage and the associated culinary dimension of its own at the oldest Indo-Portuguese house of the town. Savour the local authentic delicacies, indulge & bask in the sun as you ride gently along the narrow lanes of Fontainhas.
Experience the city’s ancient canals resembling the old city of Venice, cruise along the lively seaside towards Altinho on the right bank of the broad Mandovi river estuary, the main capital city of Panjim graciously reclines over rolling hills. Exceptional natural light, which has long inspired writers, photographs and filmmakers, the brightly coloured buildings straddling the slopes, the striking ochre of the roofs, the tiling on so many facades and the narrow twisting alleys of the medieval districts bestow Altinho with the peculiar atmosphere giving you the feeling of a city perched somewhere between the European North and the Mediterranean South.
- A guided E-Biking experience through the Asia’s Oldest Latin Quarter located in Panjim.
- Insights on Indo-Portuguese architecture, town planning and colonial lifestyle.
- A visit to Oldest heritage home of Fontainhas with an immersive home-made wine tasting.
- We begin the ride from the hub to the Tobacco Square.
- Ride past the well-preserved heritage and culture of Panjim.
- Immerse yourself in interesting stories, little anecdotes, lip-smacking feasts and fascinating facts of Panjim..
- Continuing on our journey, we ride to the iconic church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
- Savour an authentic Goan treat in the oldest ward of Panjim.
- We are rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding area as we head to Altinho hill to visit the Arch Bishop’s Palace.
- On our way, we visit the Maruti temple and descend to Fontainhas.
- We then enter one of the oldest Indo - Portuguese house where we have an exclusive home made wine tasting.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off