The hidden gems of the Goan countryside have a lot of culture and heritage surrounding it. One such village is Colva- a small coastal village in South Goa surrounded by palm trees and beaches with silver sand. The Portuguese influence on this area has been significant since the 1600’s when the wealthy British and Portuguese considered Colva Beach as a prime vacation spot. The stories of ancient churches here run deep into history. Explore the vibrant side of Colva on a winding e-bike ride!
- An e-bike ride to a coastal town.
- A visit to mausoleums of prominent personalities.
- A spectacular view of the city on top of a hilltop.
We begin this tour by exploring the Menino Jesus Chapel.
We then move on to explore the etymology of Benaulim and the famous St John the Baptists Church.
We move upwards to the Benaulim Monte.
Moving along we go to the Mausoleums of prominent personalities of Colva & Menino Jesus story.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.