After operating over 1,00,000 jumps since its inception in 2010 in Rishikesh, and earning recognition from the Ministry of tourism, Govt of India for their international safety standards, Jumpin Heights, the Bungy People - now bring their magic to Goa!
Run by ex-Army officers and with Jump Masters trained extensively under Experts from New Zealand, Jumpin Heights adheres to Australia and New Zealand Standards of Safety for Bungy operations and have revolutionized how safety in adventure sports is perceived in India.
August 2019 marked the beginning of the company's second project, and Goa’s first permanent Bungy site- in Mayem Lake, North Goa, a 35 minute drive from the very popular Baga Beach.
- Introduce yourself.
- Filling the registration Form & reading all the disclaimers carefully.
- You must appear for weight measurements and markings.
- Post that you will receive the respective activity coupons.
- Before leaving for the activity area, kindly empty your pockets & keep your belongings in the locker and handover the keys to the reception staff.
- Please note that no personal shooting or filming equipments are permitted at the activity zones.
- Now you are ready for the adventure.
- Collection of Video from the videography room.
Friends and family can visit the facility along with the jumpers and they can wait in the cafeteria area, only jumpers are allowed at the Bungy Jump Tower.
What is included in the tour
- A High Definition Video of the jump
- Bungy certificate
- Honor badge
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel to and fro jump site