While Panjim is known for its well-preserved heritage, that's not all it has to offer. Feed your passion for fun with a specially curated Goan food trail. Know all about the strong Portuguese influence and the traditional Hindu influence that pre-date the Portuguese and get to know the differences between the two. Ride through the scenic lanes of Fontainhas, try different courses of local cuisine punctuated with Goan cocktails served by smiling locals. This is a ride that is nothing less than a feast for your senses.
- A clean, green and effortless biking experience in Fontainhas
- Mouth-watering appetizer at a café with strong Portuguese influence
- Special cocktail made from Goan cashew feni
- A traditional pre-Portuguese styled Goan cuisine
- Specially curated meal in Fontainhas at a heritage house, now converted in to a restaurant
We start our fun and food filled ride at Vinite, an ambient café from the Portuguese times.
We quench our thirst for fun at a contemporary tavern with a Feni cocktail.
From there, we move ahead to try out a traditional Goan cuisine.
And at last, a perfect Portuguese meal is served at a heritage home.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- 4 course meal spread over 4 restaurants
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.